On the 7 January 2020, we started work on Engine Lane and Hanham Way towards Watery Lane in the west end of Nailsea to build temporary entrances to our construction areas.
To keep public and staff safe during this work, we need to manage traffic and control access to these areas at different times. Current activity includes:
- Traffic lights on Engine Lane, Nailsea.
- Traffic lights on Hanham Way, Nailsea.
- Diverted pedestrian access towards the lower end of Hanham Way/Watery Lane, Nailsea.
From February 2020, we’ll be installing temporary entrances in other locations along the route. Upcoming activity includes:
- Traffic lights on Clevedon Road, Tickenham
- Road closure on Church Lane, Tickenham
- Road closure on Sheepway, Portbury
- Road closure on Washing Pound Lane, Tickenham
All traffic management has been agreed and coordinated with the local highway authority.
We recognise that our construction activity impacts local businesses and communities and we are working hard to limit that as much as possible.
We apologise for the disruption caused during people’s journeys.